Always start by warming up for five minutes and stretch for five minutes. Include cardiovascular activity at least fifteen minutes. Measure your heart rate during peak periods. Track your aerobic activity with five to ten minutes from the end of the year getting slower with a slight stretch.
Total Fitness, an exercise program during pregnancy should strengthen muscles and condition.
Here are some basic guidelines for pregnant women:
- Wear loose, comfortable and good support.
- Choose shoes that are designed for the type of exercise you do. Good shoes are the best protection against injury.
- The exercise on a flat surface to avoid injury.
- enough calories to meet their pregnancy (300 more calories per day before pregnancy) and your training program.
- Finish eating at least one hour before exercise.
- Drink water before, during and after training.
- After doing floor exercises, get up slowly and slowly to avoid dizziness.
- Never exercise to the point of exhaustion. If you can not talk normally during exercise, is likely to struggle a lot and is expected to facilitate the task.
What changes can affect the pregnancy period?
Physical changes during pregnancy create extra demands on your body. Given the changes below, remember that you should listen to your body and regulate the activity or exercise routine, if necessary.
Baby development and other internal changes require more oxygen and energy.
The hormones produced during pregnancy because the ligaments that support the joints to stretch, which increases the risk of injury.
The extra weight and uneven weight distribution to move the center of gravity. Excess weight also puts pressure on joints and muscles of the lower back and pelvis and makes it easy to lose balance.
What exercises should be avoided during pregnancy?
Some exercises may be harmful in pregnancy when performing activities. They include:
- Your breath holding in any activity.
- (Such as skiing, horseback riding) hard work.
- Basketball, football, basketball, volleyball and other contact sports.
- Any exercise may cause mild abdominal trauma as well as activities involving sudden changes in direction of movement and jarring.
- Jump to a wide range of activities that require jumping, jumping, running, skipping.
- Bending the knees, a full sit-ups, double leg raises, straight leg toe touches.
- Bounce while stretching.
- Standing waist twisting motion.
- Long-term intense exercise is followed by eruption activity.
- Exercise under hot and humid weather.
Warning for pregnant women
Stop exercising and consult your health care provider if you:
- Feel chest pain.
- Abdominal pain, pelvic pain or persistent contractions.
- Notice of absence or reduction of fetal movements.
- Vertigo, dizziness, nausea or dizziness.
- Cold or wet.
- vaginal bleeding.
- In the flow of fluid from the vagina or a trickle of fluid flow is stable.
- Notification of fast or irregular heartbeat.
- There is a sudden swelling of the hands, ankles, face, or calf pain.
- And shortness of breath.
- Difficulty walking.
- In weakness.
Pesan bunga papan untuk ucapan selamat dan sukses kepada rekan bisnis Anda.