By Anitra Brown, About.com
When you walk through the doors of your favorite spa, sit down in the massaging pedicure chair and stick your feet into the water that isn't quite the right temperature, do you say anything to your therapist?
What about if you walk into a treatment room for your hot stone massage and the music is too loud? If the stones are too hot, do you just lie on the table and grin and bear it?
You should speak up and communicate your preferences in all these situations, according to A Spa "Code of Conduct" developed by The International SPA Association and Resort Hotel Association.
The Spa Code of Conduct spells our you rights and responsibilities as a spa guest so you have a more satisfying spa experience.
Here is the Spa Code of Conduct:
As a Spa Guest, it is your responsibility to:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa's published policies and procedures
- A clean, safe and comfortable environment
- Stop a treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa's policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
Presented to you by Jakarta Spa
Pesan bunga papan untuk ucapan selamat dan sukses kepada rekan bisnis Anda.